Under GDPR, simple lapses from any employee that put users’ rights and freedoms at risk have to be reported to the ICO by law within 3 days and can result in heavy fines. Your staff need expert GDPR training to help avoid these mistakes and save you from substantial penalties.
Just look at this example if you don’t believe us: for one member of staff mistakenly included 90 emails into the ‘to’ instead of the ‘bcc’ field, a public enquiry was fined £200,000 under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. Under GDPR, the penalty would likely have been even harsher.
With GDPR staff training from our data protection experts, you can protect your organisation from data breaches and ensure better compliance with the new law. The process will give your staff a deeper understanding of GDPR and their obligations, ultimately saving you money in the long term by minimising the risk of data breaches and the resulting fines.
|In-Person Staff Training||£100 per hour / £600+VAT per day|
How it Works
Our GDPR staff training is carried out at your organisation and includes:
- A presentation which explains GDPR in depth, detailing exactly what personal data is and the issues around it
- Discussion of such topics as data mapping, Data Subject Access Requests, Data Protection Impact Assessments, data privacy policies, and more
- The obligations of your staff to protecting personal data and what they should do to meet those obligations
- Exercises and activities throughout to encourage staff to think about the subject matter
- A thorough test afterwards to assess your employees’ progress and their understanding of GDPR
This GDPR staff training is the most effective way of ensuring your staff’s knowledge of GDPR and putting it to the test – making sure that all of your employees are trained to a GDPR ready level, capable of recognising and preventing potentially serious breaches and fines.
We have provided training and presentations for various clients many times before. Check out our extensive and industry-leading expertise in GDPR from our recent clients in the sidebar to the right.